Wednesday 9 May 2012

Tag: The products I am currently using

I came across this tag recently and decided to fill it in because tags are fun and oftentimes surprisingly informative reads. Please go ahead and add your own version to your blog (or in the comments section, if you prefer) as I am really curious to read about your choices!

Face


❥ Cleanser: Gel Surgras by Dermagor
❥ Toner/lotion: Magnolia Brightening and Firming Lotion by Naruko
❥ Serum: Concentrated Reconstructing Serum by Algenist
❥ Cream/Moisturizer: Skin Plast by Dermagor
❥ Sunscreen: Senka SPF 50 by Shiseido
❥ Facial mask: Mint Collagen Mask by My Scheming

Body


❥ Shower gels/soaps: Douche Creme Lait de Vanille by Le Petit Marseillais
❥ Hand cream: Vitamin E hand Cream by Boots
❥ Lip balm or lip treatment: Shea Butter Lip Balm by Korres
❥ Perfume: Sun by Jil Sander

Hair


❥ Shampoo: Tsubaki by Shiseido
❥ Mask: Elvive Triple Resist by L'Oreal
❥ Leave-in conditioner: Elixir Ultime by Kerastase

Make-up


❥ Primer: White D-tox Make-up Base by Biotherm
❥ BB Cream: Clear Smooth BB Cream by Maybelline
❥ Powder: Pressed Powder by Paul & Joe
❥ Concealer: Lasting Perfection by Collection 2000
❥ Eye Liner: Aqua Eyes by Make-Up For Ever
❥ Lipstick: Matte Lipstick in 'Lady Danger' by MAC

8 comments:

  1. I really like the Mint Collagen mask! And is the Magnolia lotion any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually because if you that I got the Mint Collagen masks and they are indeed lovely! The Magnolia toner is nice: it's packed full of plant extracts, it smells delicious and it leaves the skin very refreshed. One downside is that it contains ethyl alcohol but it's not drying whatsoever unlike most toners out there! Overall, I really like it, especially for a touch of freshness during the day in summertime!

      Delete
  2. I always love reading what other people are using since I generally go for the bare minimums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to read about the products people are using as well; it's a great way to learn about new products, and plan future skin care regiments :) Thank you so much for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment on the Gossip Girl test! You're actually a very good person, so none of the characters from GG fit you, all of them are cruel and vindictive. You could be Rufus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, I think the GG quiz was a brilliant idea! I just discovered your blog, so you might see random comments from me on older entries! ^_^ And I'm definitely on board with being Rufus - he's great - but one of my favourite characters has got to be Blair; she has the wittiest lines and her style is amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. I use Clear Smooth BB Cream by Maybelline too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, isn't it? ^_^ I like that it doesn't make my skin oily, even if I wear it for long periods of time and I also like that it has good coverage! Thank you so much for commenting!

      Delete